♦ 支援CATC Trace
♦ 記憶體可錄製2GB, 並支援Spool-to-Disk擷取分析
♦ 支援所有解碼(UAS, Mass Storage, 3.0 Hub, PTP/Still Image, Printer, PictBridge, Media Transfer Protocol (MTP), and all popular USB device classes, Bluetooth HCI, Hub, PTP/Still Image, Printer, Human Interface Device (HID), Audio, Video and Communication)
♦ 支援Raw Bit紀錄
♦ 智慧報告: 可自動報告事件指標和標記超過20個常見的USB錯誤
The Advisor T3 is based on Teledyne LeCroy's Voyager analyzer platform with its fast signal-lock and uncompromised 5Gbps recording accuracy. Designed to sit in-line between host and device, the Advisor provides loss-less capture of USB 2.0 or USB 3.2 traffic. Every event is time-stamped including logical state changes and LFPS signals. With its intelligent termination detect mode, the Advisor seamlessly captures in-band reset and hot-plug behaviors between devices.Hardware Triggering
Hardware-based event triggering is essential for pinpointing protocol events when operating at 5Gbps signaling speed. With the Advisor T3, triggering can be specified at the lowest levels including bus states, ordered sets (U0, SKP, etc…), packet types, or header fields (End of Burst, Packets Pending, etc…). The Advisor analyzer can also filter unwanted traffic from the buffer in real-time by discarding redundant patterns such as SKPs, idles, and training sequences.
Compact and Convenient
The Advisor's unique small form-factor fits within any briefcase yet boasts 2GB of recording memory. The system also offers spool-to-disk capture, making it well suited for testing software drivers or analyzing system performance. Like all Teledyne LeCroy analyzers, the Advisor features field upgradeable firmware allowing the system to evolve with the specifications.
6th Generation Analysis Software
The Advisor T3 provides many of the same features as the Voyager system including the legendary CATC Trace which has become the industry's de facto standard for USB 2.0 protocol analysis. This intuitive hierarchical display can be expanded to show packet level events or collapsed to show complete transfers. A comprehensive tool set is included allowing traffic to be individually searched, grouped, or filtered from the trace.
- CATC Trace Analysis Software System - Expand / Collapse transfers for fast interpretation of USB traffic
- 2GB Recording Capacity - Capture long recording sessions for analysis and problem solving
- Raw bit Recording / 10-bit error detection - View and correlate low-level 10-bit symbols to higher-level packet structures
- Fully supports SSC and Data scrambling - Fast Locking and Accurate capture on 5Gbps signals
- Hardware Triggering - Trigger on both 2.0 or 3.0 protocol events to isolate important traffic, specific errors or data patterns
- Full Class Decoding - SCSI Mass Storage, 3.0 Hub, PTP/Still Image, Printer, PictBridge, Media Transfer Protocol (MTP), and all popular USB device classes.
- Hardware Filtering - Automatically exclude non-essential and redundant symbols including Idles, TS1, TS2, SKPs, and LFPS sequences.
- Intelligent Reporting - Automatically report event metrics and flag over 20 common USB protocol errors. The LTSSM View provides a graphical model of the logical link states occurring within a trace
- Sophisticated Viewing - View TLP messages and headers, plus logical transaction and transfer layers of the USB protocol
- External Trigger In / Out - External trigger and sync cables (sold separately) allow synchronized recording between multiple Advisors, or Advisor and Voyager.
- 12 Month Hardware Warranty - Protect your investment with industry leading support and warranty
(*1 For optimal performance, please refer to our recommended configuration in the product documentation.)