♦ 支援多種語言, 包括英語,西班牙語,法語,葡萄牙語和更多語言
♦ 可使用BATON Media Player進行審查和編輯
Automating Captioning Workflows
BATON® Captions is an automated solution for all kinds of captioning needs, allowing broadcasters and media professionals to address requirements from caption generation to QC, auto corrections, review, and editing. Leveraging cutting-edge machine learning (ML) and automatic speech recognition technology, BATON Captions brings simplicity and cost savings to the creation, management, and delivery of captions for traditional TV and video streaming.
Utilizing this high-performance solution, media companies can dramatically expedite the caption creation and verification processes for both live and VOD content, as well as while ensuring that when content is delivered in multiple video quality levels within OTT video streams, the captions maintain a high quality.
BATON Captions reports on any drop or inaccuracy in captions and audio, as well as compliance issues, providing broadcasters with automated options for correcting alignment and text. Captions can be checked against actual audio essence, corrected, and exported to any industry-supported caption format. Through auto time stamping with state-of-the-art speech recognition technology, BATON Captions adds accurate time to dialogs in scripts, resulting in faster, more efficient caption generation.
Through web-services-based API support, BATON Captions can easily be integrated with third-party tools. Broadcasters have the option of deploying the captioning solution on premises or in the cloud for added flexibility. The application comes with a feature-rich review and editing platform with frame-accurate playback options. Offering support for a host of subtitle and closed caption formats, BATON Captions helps drive globalization of content for broadcasters and other media professionals.
Features & Benefits
- Uses industry-proven expertise for QCing captions and subtitles
- Uses auto time stamping with the state-of-the-art speech recognition technology to provide accurate times to dialogs in your script
- Uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) for proper line breaks
- Provides multi-lingual support including English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and more languages
- Available on-premises and in the cloud
- Checks and reports include:
- Alignment issues or inaccuracies with respect to content audio
- Drops in captions or audio
- Compliance issues
- Reading speed, character and row count in a dialog, dialog interval, language and much more
- Provides result with confidence score for easy review
- Reviews and edits using BATON Media Player, a feature rich review interface which includes:
- Results of caption detection and correction
- Manually edited text, time or formatting attributes
- Audio waveform view
- Offers various correction capabilities, such as:
- Captions alignment in a single click
- Corrrection of inaccurate captions with respect to suggested text or timecodes
- Addition of missing dialogs
- Rich set of API support
- Supports all embedded and side car formats, all major text and doc formats