♦ 自動化Lip Sync檢測及驗證工具
Automatic Audio-Video Sync Detection
BATON® LipSync is an automated tool for lip sync detection and verification. BATON LipSync leverages image processing and machine learning (ML) technology and deep neural networks to automatically detect audio and video sync errors. Using BATON LipSync, broadcasters and service providers can accurately detect audio lead and lag issues in media content in order to provide a superior quality of experience (QoE) to viewers.
BATON LipSync application is capable of performing facial detection, facial tracking, lip detection, lip activity detection, and speech identification. Sync errors can be debugged further in the BATON Media Player (BMP) through a feature-rich interface that plots out-of-sync audio and video errors on a skew timeline for better visualization. After errors are detected, BATON LipSync provides a comprehensive report of all the LipSync issues.
Available content can be checked in any language independent of the region and area. Offering support for most industry formats, BATON LipSync meets media professionals’ complex requirements for delivering high-quality multiscreen video. BATON LipSync can be seamlessly integrated into any existing content processing workflow, or it can be used as a stand-alone application.
BATON LipSync answers a critical industry need by replacing a time-consuming, expensive manual process with faster and more accurate machine-assisted detection.
Features & Benefits
- Accurate Detections:
- Provides accurate results, using machine learning driven approach
- Accurately detects the audio lead and lag issues in units of video frames
- Language Independent:
- Checks content available in any language independently of the region and area Multiple Format Support
- Multiple Format Support:
- Support available for all industry supported formats
- Support for role based access
- Rich BMP interface to plot audio-video sync errors on lead/lag timeline:
- Plays original and adjusted video side by side
- Takes manual input for lead-lag for experimentation
- Views exact location of error on timeline
- Available on-premises and in the cloud
- Seamless Integration:
- Integrates seamlessly in any existing content processing workflow, or can be used as a stand-alone application