LUMANTEK ENCODULATOR HD
All-in-One HD Encoder + DTV Modulator
- HD encoder and DTV modulator converged into a single 1U rackmount design
- MPEG-2/H.264 full HD encoding for professional HD broadcasting with worldwide terrestrial and cable modulations
- Versatile interfaces (HDMI, HD-SDI, Y/Pb/Pr, ASI, LR, SPDIF (optical/coaxial), and AES/EBU input ports)
- Web GUI interface and remote access and control through IP
- High power RF output (-20 dBm ~ 0 and +10 dBm options)
- PSIP/PSI generation input through ASI-In port
- Encoder and modulator firmware update and control through RS-232
- HTTP access and SNMP remote control via 100Base-T
- 4 channel DTV output (Option : 3 ASI input from external encoders
- Variable DTV modulation options (terrestrial and cable: ATSC, DTMB, DVB-C, DVB-T/H, ISDB-T/B and OpenCable)
- The HD Encodulator, the first of its kind, a professional-grade high definition encoder packaged with a modulator in a single 1U rackmount design. For in-house digital TV broadcasting, the supported modulations include worldwide DTV standards: ATSC, DVB-T, ISDB-T and DTMB.
- Its key application is in-house broadcasting (MATV) for content owners to cost-effectively distribute within multi-storied buildings or high-density areas. The HD Encodulator is perfect for commercial, residential, government and academic applications. Further, the industries such as healthcare, leisure & hospitality, and religious/spiritual can greatly benefit.
- Receiving video and audio signals from a STB (CPE), digital camera/camcorder, VCR/DVD, the HD Encodulator encodes then modulates for output to UHF/VHF channels. Additionally, this product is used in retransmitting satellite and CCTV signals through a coaxial cable.
- Two versions are available. A base line model has a single HD encoder with single channel modulation, or as an option, a single HD encoder and four channel DTV modulations.
- Targeted to professional or those who demand professional results in MATV/in-house broadcast applications.